Thursday, May 30, 2013

Wrap It Up!

Well, I did it-- I wrapped with Iamkaylah.myitworks.com and I must say, against all my suspect, I think this girl is on to something! What it entails...

The wrap itself is almost like a plastic wrap and it sticks to your belly (or whereever you want to put it below your neck) After you stick it on you wrap plastic wrap around you to hold it tighter to your skin. There is a jelly-like substance on it, the ingredients one only knows... but once its on you just sit around for an hour. I left it on for 2 hours because I wanted to make sure it worked! 

While its on you have to drink water. Do not eat! This may cause bloating. Anyway, once its time to take it off you rub the remaining lotion that is still lingering all around your belly or anywhere else (I applied the access lotion to my back rolls and under my double chin). For the full effects to take place, it takes 3 days. I will not notice a huge change until then, however to my surprise I lost 4 inches today!

My measurements were--

Before the wrap:
 
Above my belly button- 44
Waist- 45
Below my belly button- 51 1/2

 After the wrap:

Above my belly button-  42
Waist- 43
Below my belly button- 51 1/2



In three days I will be taking more pictures to see the full results. This is it in the mean time, but hey it was worth a try! I am definitely going to do it again if I look flatter in three more days. I am dying to have a smoother stomach so I can have that thick, curvy girl edge!

That's all for now! tomorrow I have a zumba class and weight training! It's a must to tone up those muscles to look firm and thick!! Can't wait to get rid of some of the access fat around my lady lumps. ;)

Embrace your beauty. xox

Iamkaylah.myitworks.com


 

No comments:

Post a Comment