Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Well I must say blogging is a lot of work and very, very time consuming. I have been sitting behind my computer for a couple of hours now and it seems like I had only accomplished a few things! I updated my launch notice, created some logos and that is really about it. This blog is still under massive construction etc. Also, I am working on an angle and focus for this blog in particular. From what it seems now, it'll be my personal portfolio. Daily photos of me, my outfits, make up etc. Who knows what will happen over time, right? I am going to go with the flow on this one. I believe the mission statement is clear enough on what this blog is really going to be about. 

Anyway, this is who I am and this will be my journey on becoming a plus-size model (or dream to be) I signed up for a few casting websites however they don't seem to be promising. What I really need are new head shots and a new fresh look. By the end of July my goal is to have a new image! Yes! That sounds like a great step in the right direction.  

In the mean time............




No comments:

Post a Comment